- Jessica Fine Sowalsky, current PhD in Education student with an emphasis in E-learning, recently joined the Division of Information Technology in the Learning Technology Strategy Group at the University of Maryland. Her position entails working with the campus community to engage instructors in forward-thinking uses of technology to facilitate formal and informal learning.
- Brian Kufner, 2012 Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), co-authored "Chapter 2: Teaching Employment Skills Using Active Learning Strategies" in Innovative Instructional Strategies in Business Education, published by the National Business Education Association.
- David Nutter, 2016 Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy (MAMFT) and current Doctor of Philosophy in Marriage and Family Therapy student (PhD-MFT), published the article “Ready, Set… Wait!” in the family section of the St. George Health & Wellness magazine.
- Jennifer Rowsam, 2016 Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology (PhD), was promoted to Associate Dean for Institutional Effectiveness & Strategic Planning at Southern Arkansas University (SAU) after working in the Student Affairs division for 13 years.
- Peter Hall, 2008 Master of Arts in Psychology (MA) and 2014 Doctor of Psychology (PhD), recently achieved the position of Dean of the Faculty of Behavioural Sciences at Yorkville University in Canada.
- Ernest E. Cutler Jr., 2008 Master of Education (MEd) and 2014 Doctor of Education (EdD), authored the book Why Are Student Athletes Funding Your Future?
- Faris Sahawneh, 2016 Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), will be presenting “Online Student Satisfaction: Hi-Tech and High Touch” at the 2016 Kentucky Convergence Conference and “Servant Leadership the Online Way: High Tech and High Touch” at the OLC Accelerate 2016 International Conference. Both conferences occur this fall.