- Carol M. Booton, 2013 Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (PhD), authored the book Resubmit!: 28 ½ Reasons Why You Can’t Get Your Dissertation Proposal Approved.
- Jack P. Macfarlane, 2014 Doctorate of Education (EdD), is now the Director of Campus Operations at California State University San Bernardino, Palm Desert campus.
- Lindan A. Moya, 2014 Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration (PhD), was promoted to Colonel in the Army Reserves, and is an Adjunct Professor at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide.
- Ron W. Diggs, 2011 Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) with a specialization in organizational leadership, was promoted to Vice President of Finance and Administration at St. Gregory’s University in Shawnee, OK.
- Dr. S. Jack Olszewski, 2015 Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology and NCU Faculty Member, Dr. Jerome Fore, published an article in The International Journal of Criminology and Sociological Theory Vol 9, No 2 (2016).
- Tim Parker, 2016 Doctor of Business Administration (DBA), authored the book Management Matters: The Practical Guide for New Managers or Managers with Limited Training.